Trend Hospitality Consulting & Management and RIHM – Royal Institute of Hospitality Management, in cooperation with Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne, is organizing on the 10th of September 2007 an one-day seminar on Project Management in the Hospitality Industry and Branding Hospitality Products and Tourist Destinations.
The event will be held at Best Western Parc Hotel, Terra Grand Ballroom.
The guest speakers and moderators are:
- Professor Ray Iunius, Deputy to the General Director of EHL and Director of EHLITE (Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne Institute of Technology and Entrepreneurship);
- Dr. Abraham Pizam, Dean Rosen College of Hospitality Management, University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A.
Please find below the agenda of the seminar:
08:30 – 09:00 Registration
09:00 – 10:00 Introductions
10:00 – 10:30 Coffee Break
10:30 – 12:00 1st Session
12:00 – 13:00 Lunch – Cocktail Style
13:00 – 14:30 2nd Session
14:30 – 15:00 Coffee Break
15:00 – 16:30 3rd Session
16:30 – 17:30 Q&A Session
Project Management in the Hospitality Industry allows you to understand and master the various steps of any applied research project. The three main objectives are the following:
- Mastering specific data collection methods as well as their contextual and thematic analysis;
- Understanding project management in hospitality and applying the appropriate methodology;
- Communicating effectively to the customer the analysis, conclusions and recommendations of a project.
Branding Hospitality Products and Tourist Destinations will explore the purpose, benefits, characteristics and the effectiveness of branding strategies for hospitality and tourism services, such as hotels, restaurants, tourist attractions, etc. Speakers will define and explore such concepts as brand equity, brand extension and co-branding will elaborate on their use in the hotel industry worldwide.
It is a good way to network with other business partners so you could share what works and what does not when it comes to Project Management and Branding in the Hospitality Industry. In addition, during the breaks you will get to practise some of the skills you have acquired, giving you a great opportunity to come face to face with potential partners and clients.
Full details on the topics and speakers can be downloaded here
The seminar will be conducted in English and it is opened to those managers and specialists working in hospitality or hospitality-related areas. Interested participants can register until September 5, 2007.Register now! The participation fee is Euro 200 – plus VAT.
Special rates for your accommodation were negotiated with Best Western Parc Hotel.
Period: September 9-11 2007
- single room 80 Euro/night (breakfast and taxes included);
- double room 95 Euro/night (breakfast and taxes included).
Kindly send us your booking requests.
Should you have any queries or need more details on the topics, please contact Raluca Gavrila at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Tel: +40 21 201 50 72
We are looking forward to welcoming you and your colleagues at this hospitality event.