What lies behind the oft-mentioned potential of Romanias tourism sector?
Business Review is organizing on June 20th, 2012 at Howard Johnson Grand Plaza Hotel the 2nd edition of International Investment Forum – Focus on Tourism and Hospitality, starting 09.00.
Among invited speakers: Eduard Hellvig, Romania’s Minister of Regional Development and Tourism*, Ovidiu Silaghi, Romania’s Minister of Transportation and Infrastructure*, Razvan Pirjol, President, SKAL Club Romania, Linda Griffin, General Manager, Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest Hotel, Radu Enache, President of Romania’s Hotels Federation*, Tinu Sebesanu, CEO, Trend Hospitality, Gheorghe Racaru, Development and Strategy Director, Blue Air*, Sonia Nastase, General Manager, Howard Johnson Grand Plaza Hotel, Corina Martin, President, ANAT, Razvan Antoni, General Manager, Amadeus Romania, Calin Ile, Vice-president, Romania’s Hotels Federation.
During the two debate sessions you can discuss and ask questions about topics like:
- Financing tourism. Structural funds available through the Ministry of Tourism. Other financing solutions.
- Are banks helping tourism? A short guide for tourism entrepreneurs.
- The human factor. Tourism schools and exporting Romanian talent.
- Too much room at the inn? Managing hotels during a crisis .
- City breaks and city tours. How can airlines, travel agencies and Romanian authorities work together?
- Destination Bucharest. Making the city a hub for events, concerts, conferences and how this can help Romanian tourism. A strategy to create an International Tourism Bureau.
- How to transform Valea Prahovei into an international ski resort. Case study of a Swiss business model.
For saving your seat and complete details about the event: http://business-review.ro/br-events/international-investment-forum-focus-on-tourism-hospitality/. You benefit of 20% discount from the registration fee, by entering the text “trendhospitality” in the discount code field from the registration page of our event. The registration fee for this event is 110 EUR (+VAT), and for 3 or more people registering at the event a 15% discount applies. To view the other offers and for any other question you might have regarding this event please contact the Business Review team by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: For invited speakers with * is awaiting official confirmation.