Hospitality Trends Bucharest 2011
The conference is organized by Trend Hospitality Consulting & Management in partnership with INTEHL – Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship of Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne, under the Patronage of the Ministry of Regional Development and Tourism and is dedicated to the hospitality industry in South Eastern Europe with focus on Romania. The agenda will include important topics related to tourism marketing, distribution, brands, investment, education and training. Each year the conference attracts important players from the global development and financing hospitality industry. Hotel chains like Marriott, Hilton, Rezidor, etc. were represented at the level of president or vice-presidents and some investment projects have been initiated on these occasions.
This year’s speakers include well-known personalities in the industry such as:
- Takuya Aoyama – Vice President Acquisitions & Development | Hyatt International (Europe Africa Middle East) LLC
- Konstanze Auernheimer – Director of Marketing & Analysis | STR Global
- Saurabh Chawla – Director of Asset Management Services | HVS London
- Adela Cristea – Development Director | Hilton Worldwide
- Lukas Hochedlinger – Manager Business Development Austria & CEE | Christie + Co
- Frederic Le Fichoux – Associate Partner, Head of Hospitality CEE | Cushman & Wakefield
- Christian Michel – Vice President Development Central & Eastern Europe | Wyndham Hotel Group International
HTB brings together important actors in the hospitality industry, private and institutional investors, representatives of corporate banking, hotel owners, operators, architects and other actors specialized in this area.The conference will include two plenary sessions, five workshops and the already famous HTB Awards Gala, a ceremony designed to highlight the hospitality industry leaders.
Hospitality Trends Bucharest 2011 is supported this year by: BRD Groupe Société Générale, Coca-Cola, Diversey, TUI Travel Center and Wyndham Hotel Group.
More details can be found on the event website www.htbconference.com.