Policies and terms of confidentiality
1. Identity and contact details of the operator
Trend Hospitality S.R.L. with headquarters in Bucharest, Sector 1, Blvd. Agronomiei nr. 2-6, block N1.2, 3rd floor, ap. 10, registered with the Trade Register Office under no. J40 / 18257/2005 with the Unique Registration Number RO 18086692 as author, owner and administrator of www.trendhospitality.com, respects the confidentiality and security of the processing of the personal data of every person accessing the website. In this regard, we make every effort to ensure that the information that is entered into our databases is used only for determined, explicit and legitimate purposes.
• A.N.S.P.D.C.P. = National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data;
• “personal data” means any information about an identified or identifiable individual (“the data subject”); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more many specific elements of his physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity;
• “processing” means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on personal data sets with or without the use of automated means such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying , extraction, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
• “Restriction of processing” means the marking of stored personal data in order to limit their future processing;
• “operator” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or in association with others, establishes the purposes and means of processing personal data; where the purposes and means of processing are laid down by Union or national law, the operator or the specific criteria for designating it may be laid down in Union or national law;
• “person empowered by the operator” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the operator;
• “recipient” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to which personal data are disclosed, whether or not a third party. However, public authorities to whom personal data may be communicated in a particular investigation under Union or national law shall not be considered as recipients; the processing of such data by the respective public authorities respects the applicable data protection rules in accordance with the purposes of the processing;
• “consent” of the person concerned means any manifestation of the free, specific, informed and unambiguous will of the person concerned by which he or she accepts, through a declaration or by unequivocal action, that the personal data concerning him or her either processed.
3. The rights of site users
Trend Hospitality S.R.L., as a personal data operator, implemented the technical and organizational measures to ensure the respect of the rights of site users (individuals targeted under the RGPD), namely:
• The right of access means the right of the data subject to obtain a confirmation from the operator that he or she does or does not process personal data concerning him / her and, if so, access to that data and information on the way the data is processed.
• The right to data portability refers to the right to receive personal data in a structured format, currently used and readable automatically, and to the right to transmit these data directly to another operator if this is feasible from point technically.
The right to opposition concerns the right of the data subject to oppose the processing of personal data when processing is necessary for the performance of a task which is in the public interest or when the operator has a legitimate interest. When the processing of personal data is aimed at direct marketing, the data subject has the right to oppose the processing at any time.
• The right to rectification refers to the correction, without undue delay, of inaccurate personal data stored. The rectification must be communicated to each recipient to whom the data was transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate (demonstrable) efforts.
• The right to delete data (‘the right to be forgotten’) means the right of the data subject to request that his or her personal data be erased without undue delay if one of the following reasons is applied: they are no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected or processed; it withdraws its consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing; opposes processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail; personal data has been processed illegally; personal data must be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation; personal data has been collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
• The right to restrict processing can be exercised if the person disputes the accuracy of the data for a period that allows verification of the correctness of the data; processing is illegal and the person opposes the deletion of personal data, but instead calls for restriction; if the operator no longer requires personal data for processing, but the person requests them for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court; if the person opposed the processing for the period of time that it is verified that the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over the person’s rights.
The collection and processing of personal data obtained through the website www.trendhospitality.com is carried out in compliance with the provisions of Regulation no. 679/2016. For any information or requests under the right of the data subject under RGPD, you can address Trend Hospitality S.R.L at the email address: email@example.com
4. The purposes and legal bases of the processing. The personal data categories collected and processed by Trend Hospitality S.R.L.
By completing any form available on the www.trendhospitality.com website, you express your express agreement regarding the collection and processing of personal data of Trend Hospitality SRL, both manually and automatically, in order to be contacted by Trend Hospitality SRL on your request, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation no. 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – RGPD.
If you do not agree to your data being processed, you have the right and the freedom not to fill in the available forms and not to access www.trendhospitality.com.
When completing the forms available on www.trendhospitality.com, Trend Hospitality S.R.L. will collect personal data, providing information about the purpose of collecting each personal data that is requested.
Trend Hospitality S.R.L. can also receive and record on his servers information about the IP address and cookie information of the requested site. You have the option to set your internet browser so that it rejects certain cookies. In this case, there will be a negative impact on your navigation on the Trend Hospitality S.R.L.
For subscribers to the newsletter who do not want to receive further information at the email address, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and your data will be deleted from our newsletter database.
5. Protection of personal data. Retention period of data
Trend Hospitality S.R.L. will not disclose personal data collected through the Trend Hospitality site, except for authorized employees and contractors / partners who have the status of authorized persons to whom they are required to process them on behalf of Trend Hospitality S.R.L. or to provide services available to the Trend Hospitality site, or where the disclosure obligation is a legal obligation of Trend Hospitality S.R.L. or its employees or contractors / affiliates.
Trend Hospitality S.R.L. has implemented the organizational and security measures necessary to protect against unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of personal data under the provisions of the RGPD.
Trend Hospitality S.R.L., together with its collaborators, has assumed the responsibility to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures regarding the protection of the confidentiality and security of personal data.
At the same time, Trend Hospitality S.R.L. grant access to personal data, authorized employees and contractors / partners (empowered persons) only in accordance with the stated purpose of data collection. All employees, collaborators and service providers of Trend Hospitality SRL, who come into contact with personal data, must act in accordance with the privacy and privacy policies and privacy policies and privacy practices policies of signing privacy statements and agreements with look at these data.
The personal data of Trend Hospitality users are retained for a period of between 3 and 10 years (depending on the purpose of collecting personal data), users being informed whenever they provide their personal data about the exact retention period .
If it considers that it is necessary to change the confidentiality rules, Trend Hospitality S.R.L. will publish those changes on this page to inform you about the types of data that are being collected and how they are used.
7. Information on the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing (A.N.S.P.D.C.P.)
In case you consider that your rights provided in Regulation no. 679/2016 were violated, you have the opportunity to address A.N.S.P.D.C.P. by submitting a complaint.
Contact details of A.N.S.P.D.C.P. are the following:
Address: B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru 28-30
Sector 1, postal code 010336
Download the Regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (.pdf)
Download Excerpt from the Regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Directive) (.pdf)